Sunday, October 2, 2011

Lots of Photos, Not Many Words

In looking back at my last few posts, I noticed that I hadn't documented finished objects since May or something like that.  Yes, I showed my fair items, but some of those had been finished for awhile, and some of them hadn't appeared here.  Since the reason I started a blog was to document my knitting, here goes.

Artichoke Socks:  This was a mystery sock from back in May.  I finished them, love the yarn, but wasn't too happy with the way mine came out...yarn over issue that made the holes differing sizes.  I have since figured out how to fix this, but wasn't successful when making the socks.

Boneyard Shawl:  Finished this with the Knitgirllls spinalong/knitalong.





Wendyknits Summer Mystery Shawl:  I made this out of The Sanguine Gryphon Eidos, which is wonderful yarn.




My first crocheted potholder! I took a crochet class and made this and sent it to the Princess.  I know she was impressed.


My handspun Pogona.  This Juliespins fiber was supposed to be a sweater, but didn't really want to.  It made a nice shawl and I have some left to make into something smaller.



My first crocheted dishcloth!



My Daybreak out of Wollmeise.  I wore this at Sock Summit and had compliments.


My Earth and Sky (Stephen West mystery shawl).  If I'd known how this was going to look, I probably would have chosen different colors, but it's growing on me.



 Two pairs of socks, both self-striping.  This one has an afterthought heel.


This one doesn't.


Whew!


1 comment:

Cathy-Cate said...

I haven't blogged about it yet, but I learned to crochet last month.
; )
It's truly amazing, Twin!

Also amazing is that array of FOs. I know it represents a backlog, but still, wow! Impressive and lovely!