A few weeks ago, Cheryl tagged me for the latest meme making the rounds. As a rather hesitant game-player, I haven't responded until now. Here's my best shot:
The rules: Are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answer. Play nice, children.
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
About the same as now, although the kids were 7, 10, and 10, so lots more PTA and classroom volunteering, and much more driving them places and going to sporting events. Things that take up a lot of my time now that I wasn't doing is easier: yoga and knitting.
2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today- not in any particular order?
Knit, clean a bit, walk the dog, get my hair cut, knit.
3. Snacks I enjoy.
Crackers and cheese, chocolate-covered almonds, granola-type bars.
4. Places I've lived- Only Washington, but in a couple of different cities here - Seattle, Bellingham, Kirkland, Lake Forest Park.
5. Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Give a lot of it away, secure retirement so DH could work at something he enjoys, make sure the family has everything necessary, but not give the kids everything they want.
6. What are some jobs you've had: Baskin-Robbins ice cream scooper, secretary-ish for a scrap metal broker, temp, office work at UW School of Medicine and School of Pharmacy, personnel office at a hospital, part-time help at yarn and tea shop (yay!)
7. Peeps I want to know more about: I don't think these folks have responded already, if you have, I missed it.
The Knit Girlllls We can get three for the price of one here!