Saturday, February 11, 2012

Don't Try This At Home

I was shown this disturbing video by my daughter.  It was sent to her by the (responsible) house and dog-sitter we had staying at our home during my absence.  I decided maybe I was paying her too much.

Thank heavens Buddy was okay when I got home to check on him.  It was smart of him to duck and cover at the last minute, wasn't it?

See?  He's fine!

Disclaimer:  No animals were actually hurt during the filming of this video.

1 comment:

Cathy-Cate said...

Someone playing with videoediting? A little extra time on her hands?

Or does Buddy just have superpowers?